I know, it is only September, but it really is only three months until Christmas so now is a good time to think about what you might need in terms of Christmas printing and signage.
Over the Christmas period there will be parties, gift giving, meals out, charity activities and decorating. Organising what Christmas printing and marketing materials that you will need early on will help you to be super organised and budget, no last-minute panicking so you can just sit back and enjoy the festive period.
Here are six ideas to help you:
- Create a theme for your Christmas party and have coordinating party posters, table toppers, party invitations and menus printed.
- Ask your staff to take some Christmas or winter themed photographs, choose the best one and use it as your Christmas card – have these printed and branded to send to your clients and suppliers.
- Christmas Flyers – these are a great way to tell lots of people about special events, offers or activities. You can create special offers, invitations to Christmas events, competitions or tell customers about opening times during the festive period.
- Christmas Catalogues – put all your Christmas products into one place
- Window Displays – during the festive period there is generally a lot more footfall, make sure that your window display really stands out and creates the right ambience for shoppers to be enticed inside. Use banners and posters to enhance your window and let customers know of any special promotions you have.
- Christmas Signs – get into the festive spirit and change your signs to something a bit more festive. If you have a grotto, your signs can direct people to Santa in a fun and exciting way.
If you would like some help or inspiration for your Christmas printing or marketing materials please get in touch with our very own elves and they will be happy to help get into the festive spirit email@example.com